September 10-11, 2020, Ulyanovsk, ZOOM.
Invited to participate:
Japanese and Russian industrial companies, industry agencies and business associations, federal development institutions, financial institutions, international and Russian experts and consulting companies, federal executive authorities, and relevant ministries.
- Government of the Ulyanovsk region.
- Ulyanovsk Region Development Corporation.
- Foundation "Ulyanovsk - The Cultural Capital".
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan.
- Russian Export Center.
- Japan Association for Trade with Russia and the NIS (ROTOBO).
- Embassy of Japan in Moscow.
- Trade representative of the Russian Federation in Japan.
Program of events:
Japanese-Russian Conference on Creative Industries.
Japanese-Russian Business Forum.
Greetings to the participants and guests of the Forum:
- Sergey Morozov, Governor of the Ulyanovsk Region.
- Toyohisa Kozuki, Ambassador of Japan to Russia.
- Alexey Repik, President of the All-Russian public organization "Business Russia", President of the Russian-Japanese Business Council.
- Natalia Stapran, Ministry of economic development of Russia, Director at the Department of Multilateral Economic Cooperation and Special Projects.
- Masanori Tsuruda, Head of the Europe Department of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan.
- Pyotr Pavlenko, Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in Japan.
A plenary session “Russian market for Japanese partners. New forces of growth”.
• Section 1: Certification and standardization of products in the Russian market.
• Section 2: Logistic and customs support of commercial activities.
• Section 3: Doing Business with Japan.
As part of the cultural program of the Forum:
- Street art festival featuring Japanese artist Kazuhisa Uragami.
- Exhibition "The World of Japanese Kokeshi Dolls" (Japan Foundation).
- Lectures, master classes, workshops on the language and culture. of Japan at the Japanese Cultural Center (Ulyanovsk) As part of the cultural program of the Forum.
Phone number: +7 937 270 6495,
The Forum programme